Friday, April 29, 2011

Liebster Blog Award - Have you been tagged?

So I was tagged for the Liebster Blod Award by Kristyn over at Paint That Nail - She does some really cute nail designs - so if you aren't following her already - you should be :)
So a big thanks for her for the Tag :)
The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.

Here are the blogs that I decided to Tag - Go check them out :)

Leslie @ Nail Polish Art Addiction - This girl is amazing!! She does some of the best nail art I have seen... and she includes picture tutorials!! :)

Laura @ Bella's Box - She has awesome swatches and does some really creative/neat nail art - One of my Fav Blogs :)

Kathrina @ KittyPolishNBags - She has beautiful nails, a great blog and always swatches amazing polishes - such a sweet girl - and her handbag collection is awesome too!! :)

2 comments:

  1. you definitely deserve it! and thank you so much!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll look for 3 more blogs for this award from my list. Your sweet words mean a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips