Thursday, January 6, 2011

Diet Coke Nail Polish?

So again in my constant surfing of the Internet, I came across another interesting article...this time it was from www.stylebistro.com

Check it out!
The Diet Coke City Collection 2011
Written by fashionfame on Dec-29-10 7:12am
From: fashionfame.com

Diet Coke collaborated with nails inc. for creating sizzling nail polish collection named as “The Diet Coke City Collection“. These limited-edition polishes are inspired by four fashion capitals; New York, London, Milan and Paris. Those who are Diet Coke addicted, get great chance to stock up amazing nail polish colors.




The Diet Coke City Nail Polish Collection 2011 will be available in four different colors i.e. Cool Caramel, Delicious Denim, Perfect Plum and Heavenly Heather Gray. Cool caramel provides fashionistas with pink toned nude while delicious denim is a vivid blue. Perfect plum is berry and heavenly heather is hot pink.

Nails Inc. Diet Coke 2011 Collection is great for those who are looking for the perfect festive nail shades. You can fetch one nail polish of your choice for free, when two 500ml bottles of diet Coke are purchased in selected Boots stores from 12th January 2011. These limited-edition polishes are really beautiful.


From doing a little research on this - it looks like they already did this back in May 2010 - this is the first I have heard of it... but I am also new to the blogging world and this could be old news - but I thought I would share with you anyway.


diet coke nail polish
These are the colors from the 1st Collection in May 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips