Monday, December 6, 2010

James Derrick Butcher ♥♥♥

Greatest reason for no Sunday polish change! :) My younger sister Kasey gave birth to the most handsome little boy I have ever laid my eyes on. He was born December 5th @ 4:42pm. He was approximately 1 week early, he must have really not wanted me to go to my first Indianapolis Colts game or change my polish this week :) but he is so worth it!! Maybe I can get some polish on later this week... but for now... my nails will just continue to be naked :)




2 comments:

  1. That game was a heartbreaker anyway. Better to spend it with a handsome little guy like this. :) I love his little bitty mohawk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree!! The mohawk just adds a little edge to the cuteness huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips