Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Anybody there?

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack in posts! Technical difficulties!!!
I'm back and ready to start posting again :)
If you follow me on Instagram you have been at least seeing "some" nail activity from me lol as well as on Pinterest - I try and at least post my "nail art" manicures on there. But anyway! I am hoping that everything keeps going well and I can get back to blogging.
I also wanted to share that I've added a new blog to my line-up here on PTPP! - if you look in my pages bar there is a new page titled
Britton Berry - this is my new Fashion/Lifestyle blog where I will be posting things about my everyday life - just not nails... I will keep these two blogs linked pretty closely, but separate enough you don't have to read about clothes if you are only interested in nails and vice versa! I hope you all enjoy seeing more of my life and style :) Go check it out and let me know what you think!!

I also wanted to mention that Google has gotten rid of Google Friend Connect so I wasn't able to put a Follow Me gadget on my new blog - so make sure you Follow By Email on Britton Berry so you don't miss any new posts :)

Talk to you soon!!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips