Monday, March 21, 2011

Handwriting Tag!

I know, I know.... I am 500 years too late on this tag/post - but what the hell - I felt like doing it so I am. I wasn't tagged by anyone - or at least not that I know of since I haven't been a good blogger lately. So here it goes... and I tag any and everyone that feels like doing this.

Enjoy!! :)




Here's what you do if you want to participate!
Just answer these questions in your own writing, snap a picture and post!

1. What is your name? And your blog name?

2. Blog URL

3. Write: the brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

4. Favorite quote

5. Favorite song

6. Favorite band/singers

7. Say anything you want

8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

6 comments:

  1. Matthew M is classic in that movie!!! One of my favs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura - me too!! I could watch it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in mine. It was fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you write. Reading your blog for me is like sitting down and having a conversation with you. You always make me smile and you have a way with words.

    Just thought I'd tell you in case you didn't know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your handwriting. I'm kinda jealous o.o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips