Friday, April 18, 2014

Sonia Kashuk - Raincheck

Hey Everyone!! Long time no post :) So basically I've been MIA for a while as you can tell considering it's seriously been an entire YEAR since my last post. But what can I say? It is what it is... lol

For this post I've got a really pretty blue polish that I bought from Target last weekend. I swear my sister Emily and my mom and I go to Target every. single. weekend. That is not an exaggeration it is the truth LOL I am sure we aren't the only ones to do that? Anyone? Anyone? LOL Oh well.

Now let's get on to the polish. For this manicure I used Nail Life Nail Revitalizer as my basecoat and two coats of Sonia Kashuk Raincheck and one coat of Out the Door as my top coat. I really love this color - it's a gorgeous blue and this polish was a very nice formula. It was smooth and barely took 2 coats. This is actually only my 10th bottle of Sonia Kashuk polish and I have to say it's my favorite.

So take a look at the pics and let me know what you think! Have you tried any Sonia Kashuk polishes?

Sonia Kashuk - Rain Check
Sonia Kashuk - Rain Check

Sonia Kashuk - Rain Check

Sonia Kashuk - Rain Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips