Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day Manicure - OPI Don't Mess With OPI

Happy Earth Day! I wanted to do a quick post of my Earth Day manicure....I had a hard time getting a shot without a glare over the accent nail - but you get the point :) I used OPI Don't Mess With OPI for the base and for the "recycle" symbol I used my "go-to" white polish - China Glaze White on White. I created the symbol I just free-handed it with a small paint/art brush I bought from Michael's a while back....

Enjoy the pics! Did you create a special Earth Day mani?  If so comment a link to you pic so I can check it out :)

OPI - Don't Mess With OPI
OPI - Don't Mess With OPI

OPI - Don't Mess With OPI

China Glaze - White on White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips