Sunday, April 20, 2014

Essie Play Date and Nicole by OPI Roughles Sand in My Shoe - Easter Manicure

Happy Easter Everyone!
This year's Easter manicure I decided to do something simple. Honestly I just came up with it this morning and finished it as my family was arriving for our cookout. I used Essie Play Date for the main part of my manicure and Nicole by OPI Roughles in the shade Sand in My Shoe on my accent nail. I thought both of these colors were really "spring/easter" like. This is the first time I've used the roughles type of polish - I really like it :) I am not sure if I would use it on all my nails or not but I really like the texture and color too! To create my little bunny I used China Glaze White on White and a Sally Hansen nail art striper in black for the eyes. Now on to the pics... I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Easter :) 

Nicole by OPI - Roughles Collection - Sand in My Shoe

Essie - Play Date

Essie - Play Date

Essie - Play Date



SIDE NOTE** I think I would like to start doing some nail art "how to" videos on YouTube - would anyone be interested in that? Comment below and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips