Monday, May 12, 2014

Revlon - Ginger Melon - Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Collection

Hey Everyone :) 
So today's post is of another scented polish that I picked up last weekend. I got this shade and the Lime Basil at CVS. While looking for this Ginger Melon color, which my sister Emily told me about, I noticed that certain stores only have certain shades of this type of polish from Revlon. When first looking for this, I went to Target - they didn't have the Ginger Melon or the Lime Basil.... so I thought that was odd. I figured that every store that carried these polishes would have all the same shades, but.... i guess not! :) 

This shade is so pretty! It's one of my favorite colors this season by far! The only problem I had with this polish was that it was a little on the streaky side. I ended up using 3 coats on ring finger :( I think this color is the perfect summer color and I think it would look great on anyone!

I used Salon Sciences - Starting Over Artificial as my based coat - I picked this up at Sally's a couple weekends ago. My nails have been a little on the weak side lately, I've been slacking on taking my vitamins so they've been suffering a little. I used two coats of the polish on each nail except for the ring finger, which like I said I had to use 3. I finished the look with a coat of Out The Door top coat. If you take a look at the last picture - which I took today in the sun - it is the color in real life. BEAUTIFUL!!

Revlon - Ginger Melon

Revlon - Ginger Melon

Revlon - Ginger Melon

Revlon - Ginger Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them and I will always respond back :)
Please don't spam my comments with links, if you would like me to check our your blog - just send me an email and I would be happy to take a look :)

Thanks!!

Blogging tips